Social Media Advice with a Social Media Mentor
- Your social media team members have moved on.
- We are having trouble doing the basics.
- We have lost our ability to tell our story.
- Your new team members lack skills and knowledge.
- We need an expert to keep us honest.
- We want to benchmark and measure our performance.
- We are looking for an innovation and point of difference.
- Social media keeps changing and we worry about our risk.
- We’ve had a tragedy in the school and people are posting online.
We Don't Just Care About Social Media. We Care About Schools.
No School Should Be judged By A Social Media Crisis
- Your teachers don’t know how to escalate a crisis.
- I’m not sure whether to post or not in a time of crisis.
- Your unsure of what to do when student cyberbullying, sexting and violence impact your school’s reputation.
- There is confusion about your role and responsibility in a crisis.
- Your school needs to revisit its legal responsibilities.
- We have no understanding of how to sensitively deal with death online.
How to Get Help and Support
IDENTIFY YOUR RISK
Complete the Social Media Risk Audit for your school.
Click Book Now and fill out the contact form
GET BACK ON TRACK
Upskill your team, align your message and connect with your community.
Kai Ming Client Ratings
Student and parent incidents
5 Minute Social Media
Risk Health Check
Three easy steps to understand your social media risk and take action for a safe, secure school.