Is your school communication and engagement ad hoc and out of date?
- Are you unsure of how to integrate your communication tools into one system?
- Is your school suffering from a poor community image?
- Does your school strategically consider its communication to maximise parent engagement?
- Do your school leaders work with parents & community to establish a shared set of schooling expectations?
- Does your school imagery and message for parents align?
- Are your communication systems and processes not functioning effectively?
- Do you have a high performing communication and engagement team?
- Does your communication and engagement strategy align with the latest research?
- Is your school setting 'tired' and run down?
'Communication and Engagement By Design' - large schools program.
Grounded in the latest educational research of family - school partnerships 'Communication and Engagement By Design' is a 12-month project organising your school's online and face-to-face communication. It's goal is to maximise school connectedness, student and parental engagement.
What is 'Communication and Engagement By Design'?
'Communication and Engagement By Design' is a 12-month program organising your school's face-to-face and online communication. It will maximise your school connectedness, student and parental engagement with:
- An audit and planning day with your communications team
- Live video conference planning and support time with your communications team each term
- A communications and engagement plan aligning with your school's strategic direction
'This process helped us as a team to really consider the basic needs of parents when they seek information about what is happening in our school on a daily basis' - Gemma McKay Assistant Principal
Why 'Communication and Engagement By Design'
Communication and community engagement are the unseen yet critical elements in the daily life of a school. My approach applies the research into:
- School connectedness - refers to students’ sense of belonging, commitment to school, relationships with peers and teachers…opportunities to participate in the school community
- Student engagement - include enjoyment of school and relationships with teachers and peers; academic performance or attainment; attendance and participation in school
- Parental engagement - involves partnerships between families and schools to promote children’s learning and wellbeing
'This program helped our team take out the educational jargon and make our communication processes simple' - Claire Terril Teacher
How does 'Communication and Engagement By Design' work in your school?
Your 12-month 'Communication and Engagement By Design' program includes a range of services to provide you with the best opportunity for school improvement including:
- A 1-day face-to-face audit and planning workshop either onsite at your school or online
- 2 x 1-hour planning and check-in live video conferences per term to keep you on track
- An online project management map to record action and collect evidence for easy reporting
'This program helped me re-discover that guiding everyone with a clear message is critical to our enrolments' - Darren Denmead Principal
- There are a variety of approaches so let's talk about your needs.
- Join and map your strategy
BUILD COMMUNITY IDENTITY
- Start building a better school community today.