Community Engagement Should Drive Your School Growth
- As a principal I just don’t have the time to do community engagement really well.
- Our school can’t shake its negative community perceptions.
- Are your school’s face-to-face event numbers declining?
- Do you need a fresh set of external eyes?
- We have a communication problem.
- We are unsure how to connect community engagement research with a plan?
- Our school need a community engagement plan, a team and accountability?
- People don’t get the right message, at the right time on the right tool.
- We want to know what our parents think.
We Don't Just Care About Communication Tools. We Care About Schools Connecting as Communities
BOOK A TIME
You may have many questions about how this project can work? We can help. Click below to start a conversation.
Build your school-based team and design you project with us.
From the inside out reconnect your students, teachers, parents and community.
Facilitating conversation and maintaining project momentum
Educational experience and expertise
Community Engagement By Design Deliverables
- A 1-Day onsite communication and engagement audit
- A review of existing school data, communication tools and hardcopy materials
- An audit report benchmarked against best education practise
- A project plan benchmarking your actions against the 7 dimensions of community engagement
- A high performing project management team
- Project support and advice
How will you school benefit from a Community Engagement By Design Project?
Community Engagement By Design organises your school's online and face-to-face communication to maximise school connectedness, student and parental engagement. It addresses negative myths, history, location, physical setting and BBQ talk which impact how parents perceive and interact with your school.
It reinvigorates the strengths of education and the positive role schools have in out community.
5 Minute Social Media
Risk Health Check
Three easy steps to understand your social media risk and take action for a safe, secure school.